Join the Jacobs Alumni Association e.V
In order to become a member of the Association, you need to provide some personal information about yourself, which will require about 10 minutes of your time.
If you are an existing member, please use this opportunity to update your data and enable the recurring payment of the membership fees. The registration process will feel like a new application but rest assured that your Jacobs Alumni Google account remains intact.
Your @jacobs-alumni.de email account is hosted on G Suite and comes with access to various apps as well as unlimited Google Drive space.
Additionally, as a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Voting rights in the General Assembly of the Jacobs Alumni Association.
- Eligibility as a mentee or mentor for 1 year mentoring program.
- Access to Career Counselling Services.
- Free access to career seminars and workshops (on campus).
- Jacobs Career Fair: Free Silver Package (worth 850€) for own start-ups and spin-off companies.
- Career Services for Alumni Employers: 20% discount on Presentations, Recruiting Events, Workshops, Employer Interviews and Pre-Selection.
- Alumni Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all Alumni and University developments
- More to come!
You can choose one of the three membership tiers at the end of the registration process:
- Contributor – Standard membership for 39€ p.a.
- Starter – Membership for fresh graduates (or those not ready to financially contribute) for free
- Patron – Premium membership (incl. additional benefits) for 249€ p.a.